Web Applications: Why Do Your Mobile App MUST Have A Landing Page
Have you ever looked at your Smartphone’s Play App Store lately? Don’t you see superfluous applications for a heterogeneous interest created almost every next day. People like us, now have a thin chance of finding one perfect mobile application that solves our multipurpose. Even thinner chance for entrepreneur to stand-out strong from the crowd.
The world has gone mobile and it has made the mobile app development grow bazillion times than we thought five years before. Mobile apps play an important role, not in our day-to-day lives and it has extended to our work-life too. From startup SMEs to full-fledged product and service companies, we have seen they now have their own dedicated apps.
The clients and customers are now inclined to shop, browse, entertain, acquire knowledge, learn and even earn from mobile applications. And why not, mobile apps provide a user experience that can’t be achieved even by the most responsive websites. Irrespective of how creative it is, how appealing it is or how dynamic it is, without an aggressive marketing campaign, your mobile application is not going to reach your mass.
At Iqonic Themes, we have designed this stunning mobile website landing page — APPINO — Creative WordPress App Landing Page. It has harmonious design and super clean looks that make your app landing page look irresistible and elegant.
Appino is ideal for your digital project, agency, freelancers, brands, services, entertainment and startups. Download now: https://themeforest.net/item/appino-wordpress-mobile-app-landing-page/23231788
Having a website landing page for your mobile application sets your mobile application on a bigger and better ground. Business from all over the world is now migrating from brick and mortar to the mobile realm and this has raised the need to market and leverage the benefits of having a website mobile landing page. There are following five ways (and many more) we see that will help your mobile app business to boom simply by having a website landing page:
- Inform your customersThe first step in marketing your mobile application is picking the right channel to promote it. With some trusted Google Ads and Campaigns, you can initiate your marketing plan but we strongly believe that you get an extra cherry on the cake by applying your digital marketing campaign on your website landing page.
- Be everywhereThe ever-increasing mobile app development industry has set a benchmark in two way communication. Having a website landing page helps to increase the visibility of your brand and business. Boosting sales and enhance the value to the end user. Having a purposeful website landing page will assure a better chance of promotion and a better opportunity to build a relationship.
- Provide value to customersSingle out your mobile app with the loyalty program. The more number of people interacting with your mobile app, the more points they get which can then be redeemed for great deals on the product or service. How about going ahead of the line and allowing them pay directly from the app? Win confidence and encourage the ‘direct pay’ through promotional and informational campaign on your website landing page.
- Stronger brandOne of the index of having a successful mobile app business is having a butter-smooth flow of communication of pre-sales, during sales and after-sales. Foster trust in your customer by regular interaction with your target market. Be accountable to them by sharing your location through contact us tab on the landing page. A follow-up message or an after-sales message has seen a magnificent rise in the sales of the brand. Push notifications and targeted promotional campaigns are much more successful in converting visitor to customer.
- Trace the behaviorMobile app business is usually blowing hot and cold for almost every brand. In this fluctuating business playground, knowing your customer is one of the most crucial thing for success. Getting real-time data about customer profiles and shopping patterns help entrepreneur to customize deals and decide the marketing campaign. You can direct your customer from mobile app to your website to form a closer look.Conclusion: Not just closing at five, there are some other ways as well that proves having a website landing page has a positive effects on sales of your mobile application. The potential is huge of app landing page is huge in today’s business environment. You can always go for a trusted mobile app developer, hire the best for your best.