|Last Update||:||January 15, 2022|
|Created||:||January 4, 2022|
|Files Included||:||Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari|
|Software Version||:||WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.2.x, WordPress 5.3.x, WordPress 5.4.x, WordPress 5.5.x, WordPress 5.6.x, WordPress 5.7.x, WordPress 5.8.x|
|Compatible Browsers||:||Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari|
Graphina – Gutenberg Charts and Graphs
Leverage the power of Gutenberg with the ultimate WordPress plugin Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs. As you can add multiple media types and arrange layouts using blocks, this Graphs and Charts Addons for Gutenberg tool combines functionality with ease of use.
The Graphina Gutenberg – Tables and Charts WordPress Plugin is a stylish and modern add-on tool to add data to your website. Besides being developed friendly, the Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs extend you the flexibility of creating stunning charts, animated tables, and graphs.
If you are building a website that has data and numbers, then Graphina – Graphs and Charts Addons for Gutenberg tool is not just the best but perfect choice for you.
Build an impressive web page by optimizing the Data Visualisation add-on Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs tool. The library comes with six Gutenberg widgets which empowers you to create Line charts, Column charts, Pie Charts, Radar charts, Area charts, and Donut charts on your website. Graphina is also available in the free version.
What Can You Do with Graphina – Graphs and Charts Addons for Gutenberg
Built on powerful apex charts, Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs feature resourceful features to launch massive amounts of data in the most appealing style in the format of animated tables and eye-pleasing colored charts. The Graphs and Charts Addons for Gutenberg tool can be used to show monthly reports of Sales or Products Procurement for Inventory Management companies or Marketing agencies.
The Tables and Charts WordPress plugin can also be used to add statistics for better decision-making for marketers and entrepreneurs. Emphasizing delivering the best user experience, Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs add-on also helps you build organized navigation for lowering the website visitor bounce rate.
The advanced Graphs and Charts Addons for Gutenberg tool features highly customizable Bart widgets with multiple export options, grid settings, XY Axis settings, Pattern settings, and effects like Drop shadow, Smooth animation, and more.
With the increase in Gutenberg adoption by most developers, the Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs add-on WordPress plugin is packed with essential and professional Gutenberg widgets for easy integration of data on your website.
5 Breezy-Rosy Reasons To Buy Tables and Charts WordPress Plugin
- Design perfect web pages for your website by integrating charts and graphs in just a few clicks with Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs.
- Compatible with all the major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and more, Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs can be used effortlessly to create an attractive animated interface for all your site visitors.
- Graphina Gutenberg – Tables and Charts WordPress Plugin comes with a ready-to-use addon for Gutenberg editor to instantly bring whiz and perk to your website.
- You can get access to 6 flattering Gutenberg widgets which enable you to add charts like Line, Column chart, Pie Chart, Donut chart, Radar chart, and Area chart on activating Graphina Graphs and Charts Addons for Gutenberg.
- Graphina Gutenberg Charts and Graphs comes with free professional technical customer support and assistance for all the premium owners like you.
- 6 charts
- Easy to customize with multiple options
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Support & Assistance
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the Gutenberg Charts and Graphs or other products? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
Note: Please raise a ticket here at https://iqonic.desky.support/
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of CodeCanyon. You can download it from CodeCanyon: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries 6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our website contact page
- If you like our product Gutenberg Charts and Graphs and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads