Item support is a service provided by us for our premium Items. Having support for your purchased item means our tech team will be available you help you sort out any technical queries.
Support Timings :
During business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
Below we list out points that constitutes our support policy :
We do NOT provide any kind of support for items offered for Free on our platform. Occasionally for promotional purposes our premium items will also be offered for free. Support for such item users will also not be provided.
The item support period
- WordPress Themes —— 6 Months
- Site Templates ————- 6 Months
- Admin Templates ——— 6 Months
- Mobile Apps —————- 2 Months
- UI Kit – Design files ——- None
- Guidance with item Installation
- Modifications covered by items prebuilt functionality
- Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets)
- Help with defects in the item
- Free access to item updates
What’s NOT Included:
- Complete Installation from scratch
- Item customisation
- Support for 3rd party plugins/libraries
- Help with custom code
- Server Environment related support
- Remote screen sharing sessions for troubleshooting
We request that before reaching our support team, read the item documentation and any additional information available on the item pages (FAQs, Comments, etc) to see if that information answers your questions.
We sell our items to many buyers, so the time taken to respond to your request can vary. If you’re waiting for an update or fix to an item, it may take several days/weeks for us author to properly fix, test, review and release. Occasionally we may also take breaks (e.g. a vacation) from providing item support. We will keep our users informed about any breaks via the support portal.